Our KHSC 2018-19 Annual Corporate Plan (ACP) is a milestone that represents the coming together of the Hotel Dieu Hospital and Kingston General Hospital site strategies and our shared commitment to providing high quality and compassionate patient- and family-centred care as we chart a new path as a health sciences center.
This section contains information about:
- Our Annual Corporate Plan - learn more about KHSC’s plan for providing high quality and compassionate and patient- and family-centered care.
- Our Score Card - learn more about our annual and quarterly progress against our strategy and our annual corporate performance goals.
- Quality & Patient Safety - learn more about ongoing priority improvements that enhance care for patients, increase satisfaction, and achieve even better clinical outcomes.
- Fiscal Accountability - learn more about our funding agreements and our financial reporting
- Best Practice Spotlight Organization - learn more about the BPSO® designation from the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO). One way in which KHSC strives for excellence and works to improve health outcomes for patients.
- Greening KGH - learn more about the measures we are taking to reduce our carbon footprint and avert the problems associated with environmental hazards
- Awards & Recognition - learn about the patient safety, staff satisfaction, research and environmental awards KGH has won since 2011