Made a discovery or exploring a new idea?
Our intellectual property and commercialization partner is the Office of Partnerships and Innovation at Queen's University.
Contact: Dr. Mike Wells, Manager, Commercial Development, Life Sciences
Staff at the Office of partnerships and Innovation at Queen's University will work with you to advance your discovery to market.
When should you contact them? The short answer is “early and often,” or when you are at a ‘eureka’ point, such as:
- testing an idea or completing a research project
- preparing to present or publish your work
- applying for funds for research or its applications
- completing a research contract
- applying for commercialization funding (e.g., NSERC i2i, CIHR funding opportunities)
- seeking grants that include a commercialization commitment.
For information about commercializing your research, please contact:
Michael Wells PhD, MBA
Manager of Life Sciences Commercialization
Office of Partnerships and Innovation
945 Princess St. Kingston, ON K7L 3N6
P: 613-533-6000 x79138