Kingston General Hospital is a community of people dedicated to transforming the patient and family experience through innovative and collaborative approaches to care, knowledge and leadership.
As southeastern Ontario's leading centre for complex-acute and specialty care, and home to the Cancer Centre of Southeastern Ontario, KGH serves almost 500,000 people through its Kingston facility and 24 regional affiliate and satellite sites.
Fully affiliated with Queen's University, KGH is a research and teaching hospital which is home to more than 2,000 health-care learners and more than 180 health researchers. KGH is ranked as one of Canada's Top 40 Research Hospitals by Research Infosource.
You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
We are located at:
Kingston General Hospital
Strategy Mangement + Communications
76 Stuart Street Kingston, Ontario
KGHConnect is a virtual network of people who want to stay involved with and connected to life at Kingston General Hospital. Anyone can join and membership is free. Membership to KGHConnect includes:
- Invitations to special events to deepen knowledge of different aspects of life at KGH
- E-updates on news and developments at KGH and our regional healthcare system
- Quarterly hospital performance reports
- Access to videos and blogs containing news and educational content from KGH leaders
- Ability to interact, post comments and engage in dialogue about any of the content you see on the KGH Connect website
- Opportunities to share your thoughts and opinions through surveys and social media.